Interactive Design Services is a Sydney based structural design consultancy specialising in the analysis, design and review of bridges, buried structures, retaining walls and related civil engineering structures.
- Commenting a block of code in VBA
- Solving Quadratic, Cubic, Quartic and higher order equations; examples
- Using Goal Seek on Multiple Cells
- The angle between two vectors, Python version
- Retrieving unique values from a range or array ...
- Arrays vs Collections vs Dictionary Objects (and Dictionary help)
- Drawing in Excel 7 - Creating drawings from coordinates
- Cubic Splines
- Finding Prime Numbers with Excel, and using Array Formulas
- Fitting high order polynomials
Compiled AlgLib Matr… on Compiled AlgLib Matrix Functio… guddu on Automatic download of csv… dougaj4 on Return of Excel – Evalua… phix345 on Return of Excel – Evalua… New sort functions a… on A Sort Function smartcarrion on 64 bit Excel and PtrSafe dougaj4 on 3DFrame – 3D Frame analy… Mark Firkins on 3DFrame – 3D Frame analy… Lennox Bridge | Newt… on Trinity Bridge and Bridge of t… Trunc Function In Ex… on More Numpy with Excel and… dougaj4 on Using LinEst() on data with… Charlene on Using LinEst() on data with… dougaj4 on Jaqui Mcshee raduga fenerbahce on Jaqui Mcshee John on Installing Adobe Reader non-DC…