The previous post in this series included Excel User Defined Functions using closed form solutions to find the ultimate bending and axial load capacity of reinforced or prestressed concrete sections of any complex shape defined by rectangular or horizontal layers. The paper ultimate-moment-capacity1 provides the derivation of the solutions used in these functions. An extract from the paper is shown below.
- Commenting a block of code in VBA
- Cubic Splines
- Using Goal Seek on Multiple Cells
- The angle between two vectors, Python version
- Solving Quadratic, Cubic, Quartic and higher order equations; examples
- Downloads by category
- Using LINEST for non-linear curve fitting
- Drawing in Excel 7 - Creating drawings from coordinates
- Lateral pile analyis with PY curves ...