My post from last week, on using the Aggregate function to find the maximum and minimum of a range ignoring errors, was linked in the Contextures Blog’s weekly roundup, which also linked to the Contextures page of Sum Function examples. This includes sub-totals, grand-totals, Offsets, Sumifs, Sumproducts, and much more. It’s a comprehensive list, including clear examples and videos, and well worth a visit.
- Time in hours and minutes between two dates
- Using Goal Seek on Multiple Cells
- Commenting a block of code in VBA
- SectionProperties update
- Solving Quadratic, Cubic, Quartic and higher order equations; examples
- Cubic Splines
- Section Properties with MeshPY, including torsion and warping
- Retrieving unique values from a range or array ...
- Fitting high order polynomials
- Beam actions and deflections by Macaulay's Method
SectionProperties up… on Section Properties with MeshPY… dougaj4 on Beam geometric non-linear… dougaj4 on Non linear regression –… Torben Jensen on Non linear regression –… robertocastanocrespo on Beam geometric non-linear… dougaj4 on Cubic Splines Amar Khalifeh on Cubic Splines dougaj4 on Finding square roots … Juggler_IN on Finding square roots … dougaj4 on Tanh-Sinh Quadrature v. 5… metroxx on Tanh-Sinh Quadrature v. 5… dougaj4 on Tanh-Sinh Quadrature v. 5… metroxx on Tanh-Sinh Quadrature v. 5… dougaj4 on Numerical Integration With Tan… Tanh-Sinh Quadrature… on Numerical Integration With Tan…