My post from last week, on using the Aggregate function to find the maximum and minimum of a range ignoring errors, was linked in the Contextures Blog’s weekly roundup, which also linked to the Contextures page of Sum Function examples. This includes sub-totals, grand-totals, Offsets, Sumifs, Sumproducts, and much more. It’s a comprehensive list, including clear examples and videos, and well worth a visit.
- Time in hours and minutes between two dates
- Commenting a block of code in VBA
- Cubic Splines
- Using LINEST for non-linear curve fitting
- Using Goal Seek on Multiple Cells
- Solving Quadratic, Cubic, Quartic and higher order equations; examples
- Deflections and Moments in Rectangular Plates
- Retrieving unique values from a range or array ...
- Drawing in Excel 7 - Creating drawings from coordinates
vgmendes on LinEstGap with non-linear… Stan on ALGLIB linear and polynomial f… dougaj4 on ALGLIB linear and polynomial f… S Rijdt on ALGLIB linear and polynomial f… dougaj4 on Fast Search Reminder Larry on Fast Search Reminder Fast Search Reminder… on Opening and searching pdf file… dougaj4 on Opening and searching pdf file… dougaj4 on Weighted Least Squares Regress… GP on Weighted Least Squares Regress… Kamran khan on Opening and searching pdf file… dougaj4 on 3D Frame Update angelgalvanc on 3D Frame Update More on Numba | Newt… on Making Finite Element Analysis… dougaj4 on Writing Arrays to the workshee…