My post from last week, on using the Aggregate function to find the maximum and minimum of a range ignoring errors, was linked in the Contextures Blog’s weekly roundup, which also linked to the Contextures page of Sum Function examples. This includes sub-totals, grand-totals, Offsets, Sumifs, Sumproducts, and much more. It’s a comprehensive list, including clear examples and videos, and well worth a visit.
- George Gently, Matty Groves, and Ebony Buckle
- Time in hours and minutes between two dates
- Solving Quadratic, Cubic, Quartic and higher order equations; examples
- Commenting a block of code in VBA
- Downloads by category
- Using Goal Seek on Multiple Cells
- The history of the theory of beam bending - Part 1
- Indexing NumPy arrays with floats ...
- Automatic download of csv files
- Drawing in Excel 7 - Creating drawings from coordinates
dougaj4 on 3D plots with the latest … 3D plots with the la… on 3D Matplotlib Plots in Ex… Suelio Josileissu on 3D plots with the latest … Installing Python an… on SectionProperties update 3 Dan & naD | Newt… on The Daily Mail Song dougaj4 on ULS Design Functions 2.13 Alvin on ULS Design Functions 2.13 Larry Schuster on Microsoft blocking VBA in down… dougaj4 on Downloads Sunny on Downloads dougaj4 on Section Properties with MeshPY… Alex on Section Properties with MeshPY… Alex on Section Properties with MeshPY… Installing PyPardiso… on Installing PyPardiso and speed… Installing PyPardiso… on Making Finite Element Analysis…