Browsing John Walkenbach’s non-Excel blog : The J-Walk Blog reminded me that Bach hasn’t had a look in here recently, so here is a clip of one of my all time favourite musicians, Danny Thompson (playing here with John Martyn). Plug in headphones or some decent external speakers to do it justice.
- Commenting a block of code in VBA
- Using Goal Seek on Multiple Cells
- Cubic Splines
- The angle between two vectors, Python version
- Solving Quadratic, Cubic, Quartic and higher order equations; examples
- Retrieving unique values from a range or array ...
- Combining arrays
- Using LINEST for non-linear curve fitting
- Fitting high order polynomials
- Downloads by category
Suelio Josileissu on Stepping through Python code c… dougaj4 on Stepping through Python code c… dougaj4 on 3DFrame – 3D Frame analy… jawadcharsadda on 3DFrame – 3D Frame analy… Suelio Josileissu on Stepping through Python code c… pyxll on Stepping through Python code c… More Python Traps |… on The meaning of = in Pytho… More Python Traps |… on Python Traps Using LINEST for non… on LinEstGap with non-linear… dougaj4 on Using LinEst() on data with… LinEstGap with non-l… on Fitting high order polyno… LinEstGap with non-l… on Using LinEst() on data with… dougaj4 on Using LinEst() on data with… Charlene Van Wyngaar… on Using LinEst() on data with… dougaj4 on DigitGraph Spreadsheet and Web…