- Time in hours and minutes between two dates
- Commenting a block of code in VBA
- Using Goal Seek on Multiple Cells
- Weighted Least Squares Regression, using Excel, VBA, Alglib and Python
- Using LINEST for non-linear curve fitting
- Fitting high order polynomials
- Cubic Splines
- Lateral pile analyis with PY curves ...
- Installing Adobe Reader non-DC version.
- Solving Quadratic, Cubic, Quartic and higher order equations; examples
vgmendes on LinEstGap with non-linear… dougaj4 on LinEstGap with non-linear… vgmendes on LinEstGap with non-linear… Stan on ALGLIB linear and polynomial f… dougaj4 on ALGLIB linear and polynomial f… S Rijdt on ALGLIB linear and polynomial f… dougaj4 on Fast Search Reminder Larry on Fast Search Reminder Fast Search Reminder… on Opening and searching pdf file… dougaj4 on Opening and searching pdf file… dougaj4 on Weighted Least Squares Regress… GP on Weighted Least Squares Regress… Kamran khan on Opening and searching pdf file… dougaj4 on 3D Frame Update angelgalvanc on 3D Frame Update
Tag Archives: Bert Jansch
I have posted a link to Bert Jansch playing Bett’s Dance here before: Jansch and Renbourn live Here is another live version: … and (probably) a studio version, included on the album “Living in the Shadows, Part 1”, which is available … Continue reading
Three recently uploaded You Tube recordings of live performances by guitarists Bert Jansch and John Renbourn. As further evidence that the quality of a You Tube video is inversely proportional to the number of views, none of the three have … Continue reading
Recently reading the words to Bob Dylan’s “A Hard Rain’s Gonna Fall” I was struck by the similarity to the English folk song “Nottamun Town”. Searching the Internet I found very few references to this connection (although plenty to the … Continue reading
I have posted solo recordings of Blackwater Side from Bert Jansch and Anne Briggs before, but here they are together, about 30 years on: Which led me to a video of Bert Jansch’s 60th Birthday concert: