- Time in hours and minutes between two dates
- Solving Quadratic, Cubic, Quartic and higher order equations; examples
- Commenting a block of code in VBA
- Using LINEST for non-linear curve fitting
- Arrays vs Collections vs Dictionary Objects (and Dictionary help)
- Using Goal Seek on Multiple Cells
- Retrieving unique values from a range or array ...
- Using Linest for non-linear curve fitting, examples, hints and warnings
- Cubic Splines
- Beam actions and deflections by Macaulay's Method
Benata on Ana Vidović mindOnion on Drawing a Buckyball in Ex… dougaj4 on Drawing a Buckyball in Ex… mindOnion on Drawing a Buckyball in Ex… mindOnion on Drawing in Excel 7 – Cre… Veronica Davenport on Asymmetric Catenary Function py_UMom spreadsheet… on More on combined shear and ben… Skip on xlwings – dataframes and… dougaj4 on xlwings – dataframes and… More on combined she… on RC Design Functions 9.03; comp… skip on xlwings – dataframes and… skip on mpmath for Excel dougaj4 on mpmath for Excel skip on mpmath for Excel dougaj4 on Composite Beam Spreadsheet Upd…
Tag Archives: Concrete Conference
I have recently updated my list of publications. Click on the “view full-size” icon in the bottom right corner for a full screen view, or click any link to download.
The Concrete Institute of Australia’s biennial conference is this year being held in Sydney from 8-11 September, and early-bird registration has now been extended to 15th July, so register now and save! For more details of the conference see: Concrete … Continue reading