The main change is a new automatic tolerance adjustment feature which automatically increases the tolerance for badly behaved functions that will not converge to the default tolerance. The result is much better performance for a few of the sample functions. The download file also includes extensive additional notes.
- Time in hours and minutes between two dates
- Using Goal Seek on Multiple Cells
- Commenting a block of code in VBA
- SectionProperties update
- Solving Quadratic, Cubic, Quartic and higher order equations; examples
- Cubic Splines
- Section Properties with MeshPY, including torsion and warping
- Retrieving unique values from a range or array ...
- Fitting high order polynomials
- Beam actions and deflections by Macaulay's Method
SectionProperties up… on Section Properties with MeshPY… dougaj4 on Beam geometric non-linear… dougaj4 on Non linear regression –… Torben Jensen on Non linear regression –… robertocastanocrespo on Beam geometric non-linear… dougaj4 on Cubic Splines Amar Khalifeh on Cubic Splines dougaj4 on Finding square roots … Juggler_IN on Finding square roots … dougaj4 on Tanh-Sinh Quadrature v. 5… metroxx on Tanh-Sinh Quadrature v. 5… dougaj4 on Tanh-Sinh Quadrature v. 5… metroxx on Tanh-Sinh Quadrature v. 5… dougaj4 on Numerical Integration With Tan… Tanh-Sinh Quadrature… on Numerical Integration With Tan…