Microsoft recently introduced the facility to embed a link to a live spreadsheet stored on Windows Skydrive.
This is my first attempt to use this facility. The spreadsheet below is a list of all the files published on this blog, together with a link to the latest relevent blog post. You can navigate around the spreadsheet in the usual way, and click on file names to open or download the file, or click on the blog post link to open the related post. Click on the icon on the bottom right to view the spreadsheet full size. This list is also accessible from the new Downloads page, and will be kept updated as new files are posted.
- George Gently, Matty Groves, and Ebony Buckle
- Time in hours and minutes between two dates
- Solving Quadratic, Cubic, Quartic and higher order equations; examples
- Commenting a block of code in VBA
- Downloads by category
- Using Goal Seek on Multiple Cells
- The history of the theory of beam bending - Part 1
- About Newton Excel Bach
- Drawing in Excel 7 - Creating drawings from coordinates
dougaj4 on 3D plots with the latest … 3D plots with the la… on 3D Matplotlib Plots in Ex… Suelio Josileissu on 3D plots with the latest … Installing Python an… on SectionProperties update 3 Dan & naD | Newt… on The Daily Mail Song dougaj4 on ULS Design Functions 2.13 Alvin on ULS Design Functions 2.13 Larry Schuster on Microsoft blocking VBA in down… dougaj4 on Downloads Sunny on Downloads dougaj4 on Section Properties with MeshPY… Alex on Section Properties with MeshPY… Alex on Section Properties with MeshPY… Installing PyPardiso… on Installing PyPardiso and speed… Installing PyPardiso… on Making Finite Element Analysis…