Microsoft recently introduced the facility to embed a link to a live spreadsheet stored on Windows Skydrive.
This is my first attempt to use this facility. The spreadsheet below is a list of all the files published on this blog, together with a link to the latest relevent blog post. You can navigate around the spreadsheet in the usual way, and click on file names to open or download the file, or click on the blog post link to open the related post. Click on the icon on the bottom right to view the spreadsheet full size. This list is also accessible from the new Downloads page, and will be kept updated as new files are posted.
- Time in hours and minutes between two dates
- Using Goal Seek on Multiple Cells
- Commenting a block of code in VBA
- A very un-useful "feature"
- Solving Quadratic, Cubic, Quartic and higher order equations; examples
- Using LINEST for non-linear curve fitting
- Cubic Splines
- Weighted Least Squares Regression, using Excel, VBA, Alglib and Python
- Fitting high order polynomials
- The Conjugate Beam Method
dougaj4 on Using LinEst() on data with… Chris on Using LinEst() on data with… dougaj4 on Using LinEst() on data with… Chris on Using LinEst() on data with… dougaj4 on Concrete ULS spreadsheet … dougaj4 on Concrete ULS spreadsheet … Sunny on Concrete ULS spreadsheet … dougaj4 on Concrete ULS spreadsheet … Sunny on Concrete ULS spreadsheet … Using Numba with Exc… on Two Timers masood bhatti on Deflections and Moments in Rec… Kapasitas Lateral Ti… on LatPile – Analysis of La… mktisis on 3D Frame with zero stiffness… dougaj4 on 3D Frame with zero stiffness… dougaj4 on 3D Frame with zero stiffness…