Microsoft recently introduced the facility to embed a link to a live spreadsheet stored on Windows Skydrive.
This is my first attempt to use this facility. The spreadsheet below is a list of all the files published on this blog, together with a link to the latest relevent blog post. You can navigate around the spreadsheet in the usual way, and click on file names to open or download the file, or click on the blog post link to open the related post. Click on the icon on the bottom right to view the spreadsheet full size. This list is also accessible from the new Downloads page, and will be kept updated as new files are posted.
- Commenting a block of code in VBA
- Using Goal Seek on Multiple Cells
- Solving Quadratic, Cubic, Quartic and higher order equations; examples
- Taming Symbols in Excel
- Using LINEST for non-linear curve fitting
- Cubic Splines
- Weighted Least Squares Regression, using Excel, VBA, Alglib and Python
- The angle between two vectors, Python version
- Time in hours and minutes between two dates
- Fitting high order polynomials
Lambda and VBA | New… on Two New Functions; Let and… dougaj4 on Eval and Let examples dougaj4 on Eval and Let examples TB on Eval and Let examples dougaj4 on Eval and Let examples pgalvan@sigmaingenie… on Eval and Let examples dougaj4 on Eval and Let examples Craig on Eval and Let examples Craig on Eval and Let examples dougaj4 on Downloads Eval and Let example… on Evaluating text – u… Eval and Let example… on Evaluating text with units and… Eval and Let example… on Two New Functions; Let and… rhochoa81gmailcom on Downloads Ebony Buckle, New Sc… on George Gently, Matty Groves, a…