Microsoft recently introduced the facility to embed a link to a live spreadsheet stored on Windows Skydrive.
This is my first attempt to use this facility. The spreadsheet below is a list of all the files published on this blog, together with a link to the latest relevent blog post. You can navigate around the spreadsheet in the usual way, and click on file names to open or download the file, or click on the blog post link to open the related post. Click on the icon on the bottom right to view the spreadsheet full size. This list is also accessible from the new Downloads page, and will be kept updated as new files are posted.
- Commenting a block of code in VBA
- Drawing in Excel 7 - Creating drawings from coordinates
- Downloads by category
- The angle between two vectors, Python version
- Fine as a Bee's wing
- Section Properties with MeshPY, including torsion and warping
- Solving Quadratic, Cubic, Quartic and higher order equations; examples
- Using LINEST for non-linear curve fitting
- Weighted Least Squares Regression, using Excel, VBA, Alglib and Python
Bouarfa Mahi on Using the AlgLib ODE (Runge-Ku… dougaj4 on Using the AlgLib ODE (Runge-Ku… Bouarfa Mahi on Using the AlgLib ODE (Runge-Ku… Larry on Scarborough Fair g2-9ed9acc685824c666… on Scarborough Fair Daniel Crotzer on About Newton Excel Bach More SciPy Solvers |… on xlwSciPy update for Python… Graeme Dennes on Numerical Integration; Tanh-Si… Paul on Numerical Integration; Tanh-Si… Graeme Dennes on Numerical Integration; Tanh-Si… Paul on Numerical Integration; Tanh-Si… Paris Altidis on Numerical Integration; Tanh-Si… Erik Wynn on Cubic Splines dougaj4 on Cubic Splines Erik Wynn on Cubic Splines