Microsoft recently introduced the facility to embed a link to a live spreadsheet stored on Windows Skydrive.
This is my first attempt to use this facility. The spreadsheet below is a list of all the files published on this blog, together with a link to the latest relevent blog post. You can navigate around the spreadsheet in the usual way, and click on file names to open or download the file, or click on the blog post link to open the related post. Click on the icon on the bottom right to view the spreadsheet full size. This list is also accessible from the new Downloads page, and will be kept updated as new files are posted.
- Using Goal Seek on Multiple Cells
- Commenting a block of code in VBA
- Using LINEST for non-linear curve fitting
- Cubic Splines
- Solving Quadratic, Cubic, Quartic and higher order equations; examples
- Drawing in Excel 7 - Creating drawings from coordinates
- Arrays vs Collections vs Dictionary Objects (and Dictionary help)
- The angle between two vectors, Python version
- Frame Analysis with Excel
sado on Reinforced Concrete Section An… dougaj4 on Drawing in Excel 7 – Cre… Section Properties w… on Downloads Charalampos Dala on Drawing in Excel 7 – Cre… dougaj4 on The Inverse Quadratic Method 3… Brent’s Method… on The Inverse Quadratic Method 3… dougaj4 on Downloads Hannah on Downloads dougaj4 on ConBeamU 4.13 metrox on ConBeamU 4.13 Austine Adah on The Inverse Quadratic Method 3… dougaj4 on RCInteract and RC Design Funct… Stephen on RCInteract and RC Design Funct… dougaj4 on Solving Quadratic, Cubic, Quar… dougaj4 on RCInteract and RC Design Funct…