Microsoft recently introduced the facility to embed a link to a live spreadsheet stored on Windows Skydrive.
This is my first attempt to use this facility. The spreadsheet below is a list of all the files published on this blog, together with a link to the latest relevent blog post. You can navigate around the spreadsheet in the usual way, and click on file names to open or download the file, or click on the blog post link to open the related post. Click on the icon on the bottom right to view the spreadsheet full size. This list is also accessible from the new Downloads page, and will be kept updated as new files are posted.
- Commenting a block of code in VBA
- Using Goal Seek on Multiple Cells
- Cubic Splines
- Solving Quadratic, Cubic, Quartic and higher order equations; examples
- The angle between two vectors, Python version
- Using LINEST for non-linear curve fitting
- Weighted Least Squares Regression, using Excel, VBA, Alglib and Python
- Fitting high order polynomials
- Fine as a Bee's wing
Tony on Transfer of arrays to/from Pyt… Suelio Josileissu on Using Redim and 3DFrame dougaj4 on 2 more Moves Through the … Larry on 2 more Moves Through the … Joan Gonzalez on Converting from global to loca… dougaj4 on Time in hours and minutes betw… dougaj4 on Time in hours and minutes betw… Jeff Weir on Time in hours and minutes betw… Doug Glancy on Time in hours and minutes betw… 2 more Moves Through… on More moves through the fa… audeser on Daily Download 9: Animation in… audeser on Daily Download 9: Animation in… audeser on Daily Download 9: Animation in… dougaj4 on Daily Download 9: Animation in… dougaj4 on Reinforced Concrete – UL…