Microsoft recently introduced the facility to embed a link to a live spreadsheet stored on Windows Skydrive.
This is my first attempt to use this facility. The spreadsheet below is a list of all the files published on this blog, together with a link to the latest relevent blog post. You can navigate around the spreadsheet in the usual way, and click on file names to open or download the file, or click on the blog post link to open the related post. Click on the icon on the bottom right to view the spreadsheet full size. This list is also accessible from the new Downloads page, and will be kept updated as new files are posted.
- Commenting a block of code in VBA
- Using Goal Seek on Multiple Cells
- Downloads by category
- Solving Quadratic, Cubic, Quartic and higher order equations; examples
- The angle between two vectors, Python version
- Fitting high order polynomials
- Using LINEST for non-linear curve fitting
- Daily Download 8: Drawing in Excel
- Drawing in Excel 7 - Creating drawings from coordinates
- Weighted Least Squares Regression, using Excel, VBA, Alglib and Python
dougaj4 on Drawing in Excel – … J.D. on Drawing in Excel – … dougaj4 on The Largest Early World Map… Doug Glancy on The Largest Early World Map… Larry Schuster on How Reinforced Earth work… dougaj4 on ConBeamU 4.13 firstname.lastname@example.org… on ConBeamU 4.13 dougaj4 on RC Design Functions 8_03 andre on RC Design Functions 8_03 dougaj4 on RC Design Functions 8_03 andre on RC Design Functions 8_03 dougaj4 on RC Design Functions 8_03 andre on RC Design Functions 8_03 dougaj4 on RC Design Functions 8_03 David, Lim (Korea) on RC Design Functions 8_03