Microsoft recently introduced the facility to embed a link to a live spreadsheet stored on Windows Skydrive.
This is my first attempt to use this facility. The spreadsheet below is a list of all the files published on this blog, together with a link to the latest relevent blog post. You can navigate around the spreadsheet in the usual way, and click on file names to open or download the file, or click on the blog post link to open the related post. Click on the icon on the bottom right to view the spreadsheet full size. This list is also accessible from the new Downloads page, and will be kept updated as new files are posted.
- Commenting a block of code in VBA
- Using Goal Seek on Multiple Cells
- Fitting high order polynomials
- Using LINEST for non-linear curve fitting
- Cubic Splines
- The angle between two vectors, Python version
- Solving Quadratic, Cubic, Quartic and higher order equations; examples
- Section Properties of Defined Shapes - Spreadsheet
- Drawing in Excel 7 - Creating drawings from coordinates
44steps on For Bert Jansch – Around… Compiled AlgLib Matr… on Compiled AlgLib Matrix Functio… guddu on Automatic download of csv… dougaj4 on Return of Excel – Evalua… phix345 on Return of Excel – Evalua… New sort functions a… on A Sort Function smartcarrion on 64 bit Excel and PtrSafe dougaj4 on 3DFrame – 3D Frame analy… Mark Firkins on 3DFrame – 3D Frame analy… Lennox Bridge | Newt… on Trinity Bridge and Bridge of t… Trunc Function In Ex… on More Numpy with Excel and… dougaj4 on Using LinEst() on data with… Charlene on Using LinEst() on data with… dougaj4 on Jaqui Mcshee raduga fenerbahce on Jaqui Mcshee