Microsoft recently introduced the facility to embed a link to a live spreadsheet stored on Windows Skydrive.
This is my first attempt to use this facility. The spreadsheet below is a list of all the files published on this blog, together with a link to the latest relevent blog post. You can navigate around the spreadsheet in the usual way, and click on file names to open or download the file, or click on the blog post link to open the related post. Click on the icon on the bottom right to view the spreadsheet full size. This list is also accessible from the new Downloads page, and will be kept updated as new files are posted.
- Using Goal Seek on Multiple Cells
- Commenting a block of code in VBA
- Downloads by category
- Cubic Splines
- Weighted Least Squares Regression, using Excel, VBA, Alglib and Python
- Daily Download 8: Drawing in Excel
- The angle between two vectors, Python version
- Solving Quadratic, Cubic, Quartic and higher order equations; examples
- Frame Analysis with Excel
Bouarfa Mahi on Using the AlgLib ODE (Runge-Ku… dougaj4 on Using the AlgLib ODE (Runge-Ku… Bouarfa Mahi on Using the AlgLib ODE (Runge-Ku… Larry on Scarborough Fair g2-9ed9acc685824c666… on Scarborough Fair Daniel Crotzer on About Newton Excel Bach More SciPy Solvers |… on xlwSciPy update for Python… Graeme Dennes on Numerical Integration; Tanh-Si… Paul on Numerical Integration; Tanh-Si… Graeme Dennes on Numerical Integration; Tanh-Si… Paul on Numerical Integration; Tanh-Si… Paris Altidis on Numerical Integration; Tanh-Si… Erik Wynn on Cubic Splines dougaj4 on Cubic Splines Erik Wynn on Cubic Splines