Microsoft recently introduced the facility to embed a link to a live spreadsheet stored on Windows Skydrive.
This is my first attempt to use this facility. The spreadsheet below is a list of all the files published on this blog, together with a link to the latest relevent blog post. You can navigate around the spreadsheet in the usual way, and click on file names to open or download the file, or click on the blog post link to open the related post. Click on the icon on the bottom right to view the spreadsheet full size. This list is also accessible from the new Downloads page, and will be kept updated as new files are posted.
- Commenting a block of code in VBA
- The angle between two vectors, Python version
- Cubic Splines
- Using Goal Seek on Multiple Cells
- Solving Quadratic, Cubic, Quartic and higher order equations; examples
- Downloads by category
- ULS design of reinforced concrete, AS, ACI and European codes
- Installing Adobe Reader non-DC version.
- Using LINEST for non-linear curve fitting
OliviaHoros on Commenting a block of code in… Column buckling unde… on Using Frame4Buckle with the Al… Column buckling unde… on Buckling of columns with varyi… dougaj4 on Biaxial bending update DonB on Biaxial bending update dougaj4 on Biaxial bending update DonB on Biaxial bending update DonB on Biaxial bending update Perko on Installing Adobe Reader non-DC… Python Traps | Newto… on The meaning of = in Pytho… dougaj4 on P-Y Curve function Zhitong Zhang on P-Y Curve function Matt Cornell on Newton’s Cradle Clive James and Pete… on The Barrow Poets dougaj4 on Excel to Alglib via xlwin…