The Lotterywest Walkway is a fairly recent addition to Perth’s King’s Park, featuring a spectacular arched pedestrian bridge built of weathering steel with glass parapets. My impressions are shown in the photos below. Click on any image for a slide show.
- Time in hours and minutes between two dates
- Commenting a block of code in VBA
- Using Goal Seek on Multiple Cells
- Retrieving unique values from a range or array ...
- Arrays vs Collections vs Dictionary Objects (and Dictionary help)
- Solving Quadratic, Cubic, Quartic and higher order equations; examples
- Cubic Splines
- Excel to Alglib via xlwings
- Two New Functions; Let and Lambda