The Lotterywest Walkway is a fairly recent addition to Perth’s King’s Park, featuring a spectacular arched pedestrian bridge built of weathering steel with glass parapets. My impressions are shown in the photos below. Click on any image for a slide show.
- Time in hours and minutes between two dates
- Solving Quadratic, Cubic, Quartic and higher order equations; examples
- Using LINEST for non-linear curve fitting
- Commenting a block of code in VBA
- Drawing in Excel 7 - Creating drawings from coordinates
- Downloads by category
- Using Goal Seek on Multiple Cells
- Retrieving unique values from a range or array ...
- Weighted Least Squares Regression, using Excel, VBA, Alglib and Python
Benata on Ana Vidović mindOnion on Drawing a Buckyball in Ex… dougaj4 on Drawing a Buckyball in Ex… mindOnion on Drawing a Buckyball in Ex… mindOnion on Drawing in Excel 7 – Cre… Veronica Davenport on Asymmetric Catenary Function py_UMom spreadsheet… on More on combined shear and ben… Skip on xlwings – dataframes and… dougaj4 on xlwings – dataframes and… More on combined she… on RC Design Functions 9.03; comp… skip on xlwings – dataframes and… skip on mpmath for Excel dougaj4 on mpmath for Excel skip on mpmath for Excel dougaj4 on Composite Beam Spreadsheet Upd…