The Lotterywest Walkway is a fairly recent addition to Perth’s King’s Park, featuring a spectacular arched pedestrian bridge built of weathering steel with glass parapets. My impressions are shown in the photos below. Click on any image for a slide show.
- Commenting a block of code in VBA
- Using Goal Seek on Multiple Cells
- Solving Quadratic, Cubic, Quartic and higher order equations; examples
- The angle between two vectors, Python version
- Using LINEST for non-linear curve fitting
- Combining arrays
- Retrieving unique values from a range or array ...
- Downloads by category
- Writing Arrays to the worksheet - VBA function
Mohd Yousef on Biaxial bending update DonB on Biaxial bending update Mohd Yousef on Biaxial bending update dougaj4 on Biaxial bending update DonB on Biaxial bending update dougaj4 on Biaxial bending update DonB on Biaxial bending update Mohd Yousef on Biaxial bending update dougaj4 on Beam Fixed End Actions by Maca… Peka Odendaal (@PKOd… on Beam Fixed End Actions by Maca… Gerardo Freyre on The history of the theory of b… dougaj4 on Time in hours and minutes betw… SDAmy on Time in hours and minutes betw… Concrete Stress Bloc… on Equivalent Stress Blocks Concrete Stress Bloc… on Stress blocks in AS 3600