- Time in hours and minutes between two dates
- Commenting a block of code in VBA
- Using Goal Seek on Multiple Cells
- Weighted Least Squares Regression, using Excel, VBA, Alglib and Python
- Using LINEST for non-linear curve fitting
- Fitting high order polynomials
- Installing Adobe Reader non-DC version.
- Cubic Splines
- Lateral pile analyis with PY curves ...
- Solving Quadratic, Cubic, Quartic and higher order equations; examples
vgmendes on LinEstGap with non-linear… dougaj4 on LinEstGap with non-linear… vgmendes on LinEstGap with non-linear… Stan on ALGLIB linear and polynomial f… dougaj4 on ALGLIB linear and polynomial f… S Rijdt on ALGLIB linear and polynomial f… dougaj4 on Fast Search Reminder Larry on Fast Search Reminder Fast Search Reminder… on Opening and searching pdf file… dougaj4 on Opening and searching pdf file… dougaj4 on Weighted Least Squares Regress… GP on Weighted Least Squares Regress… Kamran khan on Opening and searching pdf file… dougaj4 on 3D Frame Update angelgalvanc on 3D Frame Update
Category Archives: Computing – general
A recent comment at Opening and searching pdf files from Excel reminded of the linked spreadsheet, which allows pdf files to be opened at a specified page from Excel, and also fast searches of the local hard drive: PdfLink.zip (free download … Continue reading
I recently discovered (via a helpful comment) that clicking on any download link on this blog, when using Chrome, raised a message saying: The site ahead contains harmful programs I have now managed to get Google to agree that there … Continue reading
I was recently informed that the Malwarebyte program was raising a warning for the CSpline2 download. On checking I found that the spreadsheet had a VBA module called frmPickwb which was not my code. The file has now been updated, … Continue reading