- Commenting a block of code in VBA
- Downloads by category
- Solving Quadratic, Cubic, Quartic and higher order equations; examples
- Using Goal Seek on Multiple Cells
- Using LINEST for non-linear curve fitting
- Time in hours and minutes between two dates
- Rabbits, Foxes, and Lorenz Attractors
- The angle between two vectors, Python version
- Installing Adobe Reader non-DC version.
Bill Harvey on Units4Excel Update dougaj4 on Units4Excel Update Bill Harvey on Units4Excel Update dougaj4 on Units4Excel Update Bill Harvey on Units4Excel Update Units4Excel Update |… on Extracting text from an Intern… dougaj4 on Using LinEst() on data with… More on RC design of… on Reinforced Concrete Design for… AndyF83 on Using LinEst() on data with… dougaj4 on Extracting text from an Intern… Kirby on Extracting text from an Intern… Extracting text from… on Evaluating text with units and… dougaj4 on Deflections and Moments in Rec… Kaushal on Deflections and Moments in Rec… Kurt Clark on Working with units in Excel…
Tag Archives: LatPilePY
Following comments from Stephen on LatPile 1.03 I have modified the code so that if the specified Soil Properties range includes lines 8 and 9 (for specified effective depths at the top of each layer), but these lines are blank, the effective … Continue reading
The LatPilePY spreadsheet has been updated with detailed corrections to the function for generating PY curves. The updated version can be downloaded from LatPilePY.zip. See LatPilePY 1.02 for more details of the spreadsheet content and background.