- Commenting a block of code in VBA
- Using Goal Seek on Multiple Cells
- Using LINEST for non-linear curve fitting
- Downloads by category
- The angle between two vectors, Python version
- Retrieving unique values from a range or array ...
- Plotting Mandelbrot
- Solving Quadratic, Cubic, Quartic and higher order equations; examples
- 3DFrame - 3D Frame analysis for Excel
- Writing Arrays to the worksheet - VBA function
Tag Archives: performance
A recent comment by Lori Miller at Daily Dose of Excel suggested that (for the particular application being discussed) the VBA Collection object was quicker than using scripting dictionaries. Since I hardly ever use collections (other than the built-in ones), and … Continue reading
… brought to you via Smurf on Spreadsheets If you want your spreadsheets to go faster, Charles Williams is the man to tell you how to do it. Charles has recently started a blog on the subject: FastExcel Well worth … Continue reading
The latest post on the Microsoft Excel Blog is asking for comment on slow performance of Excel 2007, specifically related to VBA: Microsoft Excel Blog I encourage everyone to respond!