- Time in hours and minutes between two dates
- Commenting a block of code in VBA
- Using Goal Seek on Multiple Cells
- Weighted Least Squares Regression, using Excel, VBA, Alglib and Python
- Using LINEST for non-linear curve fitting
- Fitting high order polynomials
- Installing Adobe Reader non-DC version.
- Cubic Splines
- Solving Quadratic, Cubic, Quartic and higher order equations; examples
- Lateral pile analyis with PY curves ...
vgmendes on LinEstGap with non-linear… dougaj4 on LinEstGap with non-linear… vgmendes on LinEstGap with non-linear… Stan on ALGLIB linear and polynomial f… dougaj4 on ALGLIB linear and polynomial f… S Rijdt on ALGLIB linear and polynomial f… dougaj4 on Fast Search Reminder Larry on Fast Search Reminder Fast Search Reminder… on Opening and searching pdf file… dougaj4 on Opening and searching pdf file… dougaj4 on Weighted Least Squares Regress… GP on Weighted Least Squares Regress… Kamran khan on Opening and searching pdf file… dougaj4 on 3D Frame Update angelgalvanc on 3D Frame Update
Tag Archives: Sydney Opera House
From the Guardian: In 1956, the New South Wales premier Joseph Cahill announced a competition – open to anyone – to design a national opera house at Bennelong Point in Sydney. There were more than 200 entries and the eventual … Continue reading
Tomorrow (9th April 2018) is the centenary of the birth of Jørn Utzon, the architect of the Sydney Opera House, which is celebrated in an article at the Sydney-Morning Herald. The article quotes a grand-son of Utson, Mika Utzon Popov, … Continue reading
This year is the 40th anniversary of the opening of the Sydney Opera House, and to mark the occasion the ABC and the Sydney Opera House Trust have put together an interactive web site documenting the history of the structure: … Continue reading