- Time in hours and minutes between two dates
- Commenting a block of code in VBA
- Using Goal Seek on Multiple Cells
- Weighted Least Squares Regression, using Excel, VBA, Alglib and Python
- Using LINEST for non-linear curve fitting
- Fitting high order polynomials
- Installing Adobe Reader non-DC version.
- Cubic Splines
- Solving Quadratic, Cubic, Quartic and higher order equations; examples
- Lateral pile analyis with PY curves ...
vgmendes on LinEstGap with non-linear… dougaj4 on LinEstGap with non-linear… vgmendes on LinEstGap with non-linear… Stan on ALGLIB linear and polynomial f… dougaj4 on ALGLIB linear and polynomial f… S Rijdt on ALGLIB linear and polynomial f… dougaj4 on Fast Search Reminder Larry on Fast Search Reminder Fast Search Reminder… on Opening and searching pdf file… dougaj4 on Opening and searching pdf file… dougaj4 on Weighted Least Squares Regress… GP on Weighted Least Squares Regress… Kamran khan on Opening and searching pdf file… dougaj4 on 3D Frame Update angelgalvanc on 3D Frame Update
Tag Archives: 3DFrame
Following a comment here I have updated the code for the 3DFrame spreadsheet to calculate shear deflections correctly for sections with a different shear area for each transverse principal axis. The updated files can be downloaded from: 3DFrame.zip A note … Continue reading
I recently received a query about the 3DFrame spreadsheet failing to run. The problem was that the code was trying to Redim an array that had not been previously created with a Dim statement. This does not cause a problem … Continue reading