- Time in hours and minutes between two dates
- Commenting a block of code in VBA
- Using Goal Seek on Multiple Cells
- Weighted Least Squares Regression, using Excel, VBA, Alglib and Python
- Using LINEST for non-linear curve fitting
- Fitting high order polynomials
- Cubic Splines
- Lateral pile analyis with PY curves ...
- Installing Adobe Reader non-DC version.
- Solving Quadratic, Cubic, Quartic and higher order equations; examples
vgmendes on LinEstGap with non-linear… dougaj4 on LinEstGap with non-linear… vgmendes on LinEstGap with non-linear… Stan on ALGLIB linear and polynomial f… dougaj4 on ALGLIB linear and polynomial f… S Rijdt on ALGLIB linear and polynomial f… dougaj4 on Fast Search Reminder Larry on Fast Search Reminder Fast Search Reminder… on Opening and searching pdf file… dougaj4 on Opening and searching pdf file… dougaj4 on Weighted Least Squares Regress… GP on Weighted Least Squares Regress… Kamran khan on Opening and searching pdf file… dougaj4 on 3D Frame Update angelgalvanc on 3D Frame Update
Tag Archives: digitize scanned image
I have posted here previously a spreadsheet that allows XY data to be extracted from images of graphs, maps or other images of objects in a single plane: How to digitise a scanned image. I have updated the instructions for the … Continue reading
See How to digitise a scanned image and Digitising logarithmic scales. This spreadsheet provides a function to retrieve coordinates of lines traced over a scanned image. Download from: http://interactiveds.com.au/software/DigitGraph.zip Example images:
At the suggestion of the Exceltipsmonster, I have modified the DigitGraph spreadsheet presented in the previous post to also work with logarithmic scales. Dowload the updated spreadsheet from here. The function now has two additional optional arguments, Xlog and Ylog: =DigitGraph(Shape Name, … Continue reading