- Time in hours and minutes between two dates
- Commenting a block of code in VBA
- Using Goal Seek on Multiple Cells
- Weighted Least Squares Regression, using Excel, VBA, Alglib and Python
- Using LINEST for non-linear curve fitting
- Fitting high order polynomials
- Installing Adobe Reader non-DC version.
- Cubic Splines
- Solving Quadratic, Cubic, Quartic and higher order equations; examples
- Lateral pile analyis with PY curves ...
vgmendes on LinEstGap with non-linear… dougaj4 on LinEstGap with non-linear… vgmendes on LinEstGap with non-linear… Stan on ALGLIB linear and polynomial f… dougaj4 on ALGLIB linear and polynomial f… S Rijdt on ALGLIB linear and polynomial f… dougaj4 on Fast Search Reminder Larry on Fast Search Reminder Fast Search Reminder… on Opening and searching pdf file… dougaj4 on Opening and searching pdf file… dougaj4 on Weighted Least Squares Regress… GP on Weighted Least Squares Regress… Kamran khan on Opening and searching pdf file… dougaj4 on 3D Frame Update angelgalvanc on 3D Frame Update
Tag Archives: John Renbourn
A very nice version of John Renbourn’s “Seven Up” recently discovered on You Tube: … which led me to another piece by the same artist: … and a live version of Sweet Potato by Renbourn himself.
Three recently uploaded You Tube recordings of live performances by guitarists Bert Jansch and John Renbourn. As further evidence that the quality of a You Tube video is inversely proportional to the number of views, none of the three have … Continue reading
A YouTube video of a live performance of John Renbourn’s English Dance was removed some time ago. The video below features a different performance, so I hope it survives: And from the same source, a recording of a full concert … Continue reading
John Renbourn John Renbourn, who has died aged 70, was one half of the powerful guitar duo of Pentangle, the innovative jazz-folk band of the 1960s and 70s. While his fellow guitarist, Bert Jansch, brought great emotion and inventiveness to … Continue reading