- Time in hours and minutes between two dates
- Commenting a block of code in VBA
- Using Goal Seek on Multiple Cells
- Weighted Least Squares Regression, using Excel, VBA, Alglib and Python
- Using LINEST for non-linear curve fitting
- Fitting high order polynomials
- Installing Adobe Reader non-DC version.
- Cubic Splines
- Solving Quadratic, Cubic, Quartic and higher order equations; examples
- Lateral pile analyis with PY curves ...
vgmendes on LinEstGap with non-linear… dougaj4 on LinEstGap with non-linear… vgmendes on LinEstGap with non-linear… Stan on ALGLIB linear and polynomial f… dougaj4 on ALGLIB linear and polynomial f… S Rijdt on ALGLIB linear and polynomial f… dougaj4 on Fast Search Reminder Larry on Fast Search Reminder Fast Search Reminder… on Opening and searching pdf file… dougaj4 on Opening and searching pdf file… dougaj4 on Weighted Least Squares Regress… GP on Weighted Least Squares Regress… Kamran khan on Opening and searching pdf file… dougaj4 on 3D Frame Update angelgalvanc on 3D Frame Update
Tag Archives: Martin Carthy
Scarborough Fair is a very old song, according to Wikipedia dating back at least to 1670, and probably much earlier. Here are three versions from the mid-sixties. The first from Martin Carthy was released in 1965, on his first album: The … Continue reading
I don’t know how I missed this, but I just discovered yesterday: More about the album: The Very Thought of You On her second solo album the Grande Dame of British folk is presenting us with a surprising, inspired selection … Continue reading