- Commenting a block of code in VBA
- Using Goal Seek on Multiple Cells
- Time in hours and minutes between two dates
- Cubic Splines
- Solving Quadratic, Cubic, Quartic and higher order equations; examples
- Using LINEST for non-linear curve fitting
- Downloads by category
- Installing Adobe Reader non-DC version.
- The history of the theory of beam bending - Part 1
- Retrieving unique values from a range or array ...
Kapasitas Lateral Ti… on LatPile – Analysis of La… mktisis on 3D Frame with zero stiffness… dougaj4 on 3D Frame with zero stiffness… dougaj4 on 3D Frame with zero stiffness… mktisis on 3D Frame with zero stiffness… Elastic Biaxial Bend… on Biaxial bending update Bill Harvey on Floating Point Precision … Floating Point Preci… on When does 35 not equal 35… dougaj4 on mpmath for Excel dougaj4 on mpmath for Excel Kapt Blasto on mpmath for Excel mktisis on 3D Frame with zero stiffness… dougaj4 on 3D Frame with zero stiffness… dougaj4 on 3D Frame with zero stiffness… mktisis on 3D Frame with zero stiffness…
Tag Archives: Numerical methods
My on-line friend Al Vachris recently sent me a link to the Tropical Events site, which features a detailed analysis of the orbital motion of the Earth and the other bodies of the solar system, all done in Excel, and … Continue reading
… and a better solution for quadratics. Having written a better solver for high order polynomials, that raises a few other issues. The error in the roots found by the RPolyJT was checked by simply substituting each root as the … Continue reading
The Quartic spreadsheet presented here previously (most recently here) uses algebraic techniques to provide an “exact” solution to polynomial equations of up to fouth order. For polynomials of higher order there is no general algebraic solution, and numerical methods are … Continue reading