The Units4Excel spreadsheet provides:
- User Defined Functions (UDFs) to convert between any listed units, including compound SI units.
- A UDF to evaluate any function entered as text, including evaluation of input and output units.
- Recognition of all standard SI prefixes.
- An extensive list of non-SI units, based on the Wikipedia unit conversion page.
- The ability to add any other units to the list.
The download file is: http://www.interactiveds.com.au/software/Units4Excel.zip
The most recent posts with further details are:
Units for Excel 4: Scripting dictionaries
Units for Excel 5:
Pingback: Working with units in Excel – using VBA and Python | Newton Excel Bach, not (just) an Excel Blog