Several routines linking to Fortran dll files, produced with the Silverfrost Fortran compiler, have been provided in previous daily downloads. Today’s files are example routines, provided with posts covering the procedures to link Excel to Fortran code. Note that these files are not working on my current Windows 7 64 bit OS. I am not sure if this is a problem with the compilation, or with the installation on my machine.
- Commenting a block of code in VBA
- Using Goal Seek on Multiple Cells
- Using LINEST for non-linear curve fitting
- The angle between two vectors, Python version
- Solving Quadratic, Cubic, Quartic and higher order equations; examples
- Cubic Splines
- Fitting high order polynomials
- Combining arrays
- Retrieving unique values from a range or array ...
- Weighted Least Squares Regression, using Excel, VBA, Alglib and Python