Several routines linking to Fortran dll files, produced with the Silverfrost Fortran compiler, have been provided in previous daily downloads. Today’s files are example routines, provided with posts covering the procedures to link Excel to Fortran code. Note that these files are not working on my current Windows 7 64 bit OS. I am not sure if this is a problem with the compilation, or with the installation on my machine.
- Commenting a block of code in VBA
- Using Goal Seek on Multiple Cells
- Solving Quadratic, Cubic, Quartic and higher order equations; examples
- Using LINEST for non-linear curve fitting
- The angle between two vectors, Python version
- Weighted Least Squares Regression, using Excel, VBA, Alglib and Python
- Retrieving unique values from a range or array ...
- Fitting high order polynomials
- Combining arrays
- Problems with UCase and LCase in VBA
dougaj4 on Beam Fixed End Actions by Maca… Peka Odendaal (@PKOd… on Beam Fixed End Actions by Maca… Gerardo Freyre on The history of the theory of b… dougaj4 on Time in hours and minutes betw… SDAmy on Time in hours and minutes betw… Concrete Stress Bloc… on Equivalent Stress Blocks Concrete Stress Bloc… on Stress blocks in AS 3600 Section Properties f… on Using Section Properties-… dougaj4 on ULS Design Functions and … dougaj4 on ULS Design Functions and … dougaj4 on Using LinEst() on data with… Eduardo Torres on Using LinEst() on data with… DonB on ULS Design Functions and … DonB on ULS Design Functions and … James D on ULS Design Functions and …