- Time in hours and minutes between two dates
- Cubic Splines
- Using LINEST for non-linear curve fitting
- Downloads by category
- Latex Maths Text in Excel
- Deflections and Moments in Rectangular Plates
- The history of the theory of beam bending - Part 1
- Retrieving unique values from a range or array ...
- Solving Quadratic, Cubic, Quartic and higher order equations; examples
Tag Archives: Eval.xls
Eval.xls and the ALGLIB integration functions.
In a comment on a previous post on numerical integration I mentioned that I might implement the ALGLIB integration functions using the same technique, that is using the VBA Evaluate function to evaluate functions entered as text in the spreadsheet. Well … Continue reading
Posted in AlgLib, Excel, Maths, Newton, Numerical integration, UDFs, VBA Tagged ALGLIB. Gauss-Kronrod, Eval.xls, Excel, UDA, VBA 4 Comments
The previous post on integration provided an Excel User Defined Function (UDF) to perform numerical integration using Simpson’s Rule or the Trapezoidal Rule. A third method is Gaussian Quadrature which is often much more accurate and/or quicker than Simpson’s Rule. The UDF GaussInt() … Continue reading
Posted in Excel, Maths, Newton, UDFs, VBA Tagged Eval.xls, Excel, Gaussian Quadrature, Integration, Numerical methods, UDF, VBA 27 Comments