- Commenting a block of code in VBA
- Using Goal Seek on Multiple Cells
- Solving Quadratic, Cubic, Quartic and higher order equations; examples
- The angle between two vectors, Python version
- Using LINEST for non-linear curve fitting
- Combining arrays
- Fitting high order polynomials
- Weighted Least Squares Regression, using Excel, VBA, Alglib and Python
- Writing Arrays to the worksheet - VBA function
- Retrieving unique values from a range or array ...
Mohd Yousef on Biaxial bending update DonB on Biaxial bending update Mohd Yousef on Biaxial bending update dougaj4 on Biaxial bending update DonB on Biaxial bending update dougaj4 on Biaxial bending update DonB on Biaxial bending update Mohd Yousef on Biaxial bending update dougaj4 on Beam Fixed End Actions by Maca… Peka Odendaal (@PKOd… on Beam Fixed End Actions by Maca… Gerardo Freyre on The history of the theory of b… dougaj4 on Time in hours and minutes betw… SDAmy on Time in hours and minutes betw… Concrete Stress Bloc… on Equivalent Stress Blocks Concrete Stress Bloc… on Stress blocks in AS 3600
Tag Archives: Excel Summit South
If you need another reason to attend Excel Summit South, watch this video, and discover that mobile phones are spreadsheets all the way down.
I was going to write a reminder about the Excel Summit South, but Jeff Weir beat me to it, and since his version is way more entertaining than mine was going to be, pop over and find out why Jeff … Continue reading
I have just signed up for the Excel Summit South. Anyone wanting a 20% discount has until Thursday 31st December.