- Commenting a block of code in VBA
- Using Goal Seek on Multiple Cells
- Cubic Splines
- Using LINEST for non-linear curve fitting
- Solving Quadratic, Cubic, Quartic and higher order equations; examples
- Fitting high order polynomials
- The angle between two vectors, Python version
- Weighted Least Squares Regression, using Excel, VBA, Alglib and Python
- Retrieving unique values from a range or array ...
- Combining arrays
Tag Archives: Maths
Brent’s Method is a refinement of Newton’s Method for the numerical solution of any equation with one variable. The User Defined Function (UDF) QuadBrent was described in: The Inverse Quadratic Method 3 – Brent’s Method Following a recent question, I have … Continue reading
If you need another reason to attend Excel Summit South, watch this video, and discover that mobile phones are spreadsheets all the way down.
Reviewing some of my less visited links recently, I was intrigued by a post at The Math Less Travelled: The previous post at the site provides more details of the source of the curve, and some links to an interactive … Continue reading