- Time in hours and minutes between two dates
- Commenting a block of code in VBA
- Using Goal Seek on Multiple Cells
- Weighted Least Squares Regression, using Excel, VBA, Alglib and Python
- Using LINEST for non-linear curve fitting
- Fitting high order polynomials
- Cubic Splines
- Solving Quadratic, Cubic, Quartic and higher order equations; examples
- Installing Adobe Reader non-DC version.
- Lateral pile analyis with PY curves ...
vgmendes on LinEstGap with non-linear… dougaj4 on LinEstGap with non-linear… vgmendes on LinEstGap with non-linear… Stan on ALGLIB linear and polynomial f… dougaj4 on ALGLIB linear and polynomial f… S Rijdt on ALGLIB linear and polynomial f… dougaj4 on Fast Search Reminder Larry on Fast Search Reminder Fast Search Reminder… on Opening and searching pdf file… dougaj4 on Opening and searching pdf file… dougaj4 on Weighted Least Squares Regress… GP on Weighted Least Squares Regress… Kamran khan on Opening and searching pdf file… dougaj4 on 3D Frame Update angelgalvanc on 3D Frame Update
Tag Archives: UDFs
Spreadsheets performing Ultimate Limit State analysis with biaxial moments have been presented previously, most recently here: Biaxial bending update I have now modified the Beam Design Functions spreadsheet to carry out a biaxial moment analysis with linear elastic material properties. … Continue reading
The new Excel Lambda function (see here for more details and links) is currently only available to those signed up to the Beta Preview version of Excel 365, but is has been favourably reviewed by almost all of those who … Continue reading