- Time in hours and minutes between two dates
- Commenting a block of code in VBA
- Using Goal Seek on Multiple Cells
- Weighted Least Squares Regression, using Excel, VBA, Alglib and Python
- Using LINEST for non-linear curve fitting
- Fitting high order polynomials
- Installing Adobe Reader non-DC version.
- Cubic Splines
- Solving Quadratic, Cubic, Quartic and higher order equations; examples
- Lateral pile analyis with PY curves ...
vgmendes on LinEstGap with non-linear… dougaj4 on LinEstGap with non-linear… vgmendes on LinEstGap with non-linear… Stan on ALGLIB linear and polynomial f… dougaj4 on ALGLIB linear and polynomial f… S Rijdt on ALGLIB linear and polynomial f… dougaj4 on Fast Search Reminder Larry on Fast Search Reminder Fast Search Reminder… on Opening and searching pdf file… dougaj4 on Opening and searching pdf file… dougaj4 on Weighted Least Squares Regress… GP on Weighted Least Squares Regress… Kamran khan on Opening and searching pdf file… dougaj4 on 3D Frame Update angelgalvanc on 3D Frame Update
Tag Archives: moment curvature
As promised in the previous post, the spreadsheet including the new functions to calculate reinforced (or prestressed) concrete moment-curvature with a revised concrete tension stress-block is now available for download from: RC design functions7.zip The spreadsheet includes full open source … Continue reading
For the next stage of the non-linear solver saga I am looking at the same problem as in the previous post (finding the curvature or a reinforced concrete section under specified bending moment and axial load), but with more realistic … Continue reading
The previous post presented a simple but slow procedure for solving non-linear equations with two unknowns. In this post I will describe a much faster method, that also has the advantage that it can simply be extended to work with … Continue reading