- Time in hours and minutes between two dates
- Using Goal Seek on Multiple Cells
- Commenting a block of code in VBA
- Weighted Least Squares Regression, using Excel, VBA, Alglib and Python
- Solving Quadratic, Cubic, Quartic and higher order equations; examples
- Using LINEST for non-linear curve fitting
- Fitting high order polynomials
- ULS design of circular reinforced concrete columns
- Retrieving unique values from a range or array ...
Graeme Dennes on Numerical Integration With Tan… dougaj4 on Numerical Integration With Tan… dougaj4 on Numerical Integration With Tan… John Maddock on Numerical Integration With Tan… Making Finite Elemen… on Making Finite Element Analysis… Chartree on ULS Design Functions 2.13 dougaj4 on ULS Design Functions 2.13 Chartree L. on ULS Design Functions 2.13 dougaj4 on ULS Design Functions 2.13 Chatree L. on ULS Design Functions 2.13 ConbeamU update | Ne… on ConbeamU 4.10 vgmendes on LinEstGap with non-linear… dougaj4 on LinEstGap with non-linear… vgmendes on LinEstGap with non-linear… Stan on ALGLIB linear and polynomial f…
Tag Archives: Catmull-Rom Spline
Following a comment to AlgLib Spline Functions, the AL-Spline-Matrix spreadsheets have been updated, and may be downloaded from AL-Spline-Matrix03 for Excel 2003 and earlier and AL-Spline-Matrix07 for Excel 2007 and 2010.
Following earlier posts on cubic splines I have collected the Alglib interpolation routines, and the necessary supporting routines, and written interface functions to allow most of the 1Dspline routines to be called from the spreadsheet. Since there is a large measure … Continue reading