- Commenting a block of code in VBA
- Using Goal Seek on Multiple Cells
- Using LINEST for non-linear curve fitting
- Cubic Splines
- The angle between two vectors, Python version
- Fitting high order polynomials
- Taming Symbols in Excel
- Problems with UCase and LCase in VBA
- The Conjugate Beam Method
- Retrieving unique values from a range or array ...
Tag Archives: Hermite Spline
Since it was first published in 2009 my CSpline function has been the most popular download from this site. CSpline (and various associated functions) is used to fit a series of cubic curves through specified points, allowing interpolation along a smooth … Continue reading
Following a comment to AlgLib Spline Functions, the AL-Spline-Matrix spreadsheets have been updated, and may be downloaded from AL-Spline-Matrix03 for Excel 2003 and earlier and AL-Spline-Matrix07 for Excel 2007 and 2010.
Following earlier posts on cubic splines I have collected the Alglib interpolation routines, and the necessary supporting routines, and written interface functions to allow most of the 1Dspline routines to be called from the spreadsheet. Since there is a large measure … Continue reading