- Time in hours and minutes between two dates
- Commenting a block of code in VBA
- Using Goal Seek on Multiple Cells
- Weighted Least Squares Regression, using Excel, VBA, Alglib and Python
- Using LINEST for non-linear curve fitting
- Fitting high order polynomials
- Cubic Splines
- Lateral pile analyis with PY curves ...
- Installing Adobe Reader non-DC version.
- Solving Quadratic, Cubic, Quartic and higher order equations; examples
vgmendes on LinEstGap with non-linear… dougaj4 on LinEstGap with non-linear… vgmendes on LinEstGap with non-linear… Stan on ALGLIB linear and polynomial f… dougaj4 on ALGLIB linear and polynomial f… S Rijdt on ALGLIB linear and polynomial f… dougaj4 on Fast Search Reminder Larry on Fast Search Reminder Fast Search Reminder… on Opening and searching pdf file… dougaj4 on Opening and searching pdf file… dougaj4 on Weighted Least Squares Regress… GP on Weighted Least Squares Regress… Kamran khan on Opening and searching pdf file… dougaj4 on 3D Frame Update angelgalvanc on 3D Frame Update
Tag Archives: ConBeamU
Following a recent comment, this post looks at setting up a user defined function (UDF) on a blank worksheet, using the ConBeamU function as an example. To use a UDF, the VBA code for the function must either be included … Continue reading
The ConbeamU spreadsheet has been updated to Version 4.10, to fix a problem with incorrect default parameters being used if the support stiffness columns had empty cells. The revised spreadsheet (including open-source code) can be downloaded from: ConbeamU.zip Applications in the … Continue reading
The continuous beam spreadsheet has had another update to fix a problem when point loads were applied to cantilevers, and the first support position was not listed as an output point. The new version (4.08) can be downloaded from: ConbeamU.zip … Continue reading