- Time in hours and minutes between two dates
- Commenting a block of code in VBA
- Using Goal Seek on Multiple Cells
- Weighted Least Squares Regression, using Excel, VBA, Alglib and Python
- Downloads by category
- Passing variable argument lists from Excel to Python via xlwings
- Installing Adobe Reader non-DC version.
- Using LINEST for non-linear curve fitting
- Two New Functions; Let and Lambda
- Deflections and Moments in Rectangular Plates
dougaj4 on Daily Download 5: Frame A… robertocastanocrespo on Daily Download 5: Frame A… Rober on Daily Download 5: Frame A… dougaj4 on Deflections and Moments in Rec… debamita on Deflections and Moments in Rec… A Numpy trap –… on Using Numba with Excel and pyx… dougaj4 on ULS Design Functions upda… dougaj4 on ULS Design Functions upda… Benata on ULS Design Functions upda… Benata on ULS Design Functions upda… Benata on ULS Design Functions upda… dougaj4 on ULS Design Functions upda… Ata on ULS Design Functions upda… dougaj4 on ULS Design Functions upda… SHAMIL NURI on ULS Design Functions upda…
Tag Archives: scripting dictionaries
The VBA Scripting Dictionary object is very useful (examples here and here), but the documentation is poor. This is fixed at Data Dictionary in VBA – Complete Syntax Documentation, which provides just what it says.
A couple of links to sites with comprehensive information on using the scripting dictionary object, found via Daily Dose of Excel: VBA for smarties I. What is a dictionary ? A dictionary in VBA is a collectionobject: you can store … Continue reading
This is the last of the month and a bit of Daily Downloads, and consists of a bumper bundle of 20 spreadsheets with miscellaneous functions that didn’t fit in elsewhere: Repeating a set of data: for instance making three copies of … Continue reading