RC Design Functions 8_03

The RC Design Functions 8_03 spreadsheet is now available for free download from:

RC Design Functions8.zip

The main changes are:

• The NA layer check has been corrected for compression steel in tension
  • The new AS 3600 crack width and curvature methods have been added to the Circe function
  • The AS 3600 formula for crack width has been corrected for the effect of shrinkage.
This entry was posted in Beam Bending, Concrete, Excel, Newton, UDFs, VBA and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to RC Design Functions 8_03

1. andre says:

I’ve a Excel 2007 crash when tried to run it.

• dougaj4 says:

There were some variables that hadn’t been declared, that Excel 2007 is more fussy about. I have also removed calls to microtimer that sometimes causes problems. The revised version (8.03a) is now uploaded. Please let me know if that works for you.

Liked by 1 person

• andre says:

Still doesn’t work. It’s time to upgrade Office 🙂

• dougaj4 says:

Andre – upgrading office would be the simplest solution, but I will have another look. It should work in old versions.
          Does it crash immediately at start up?
          Any error messages?

• andre says:

Yes, crash is immediately at start up and no specific errors.

• dougaj4 says:

I found some more microtimer code that I have removed. If that’s not the problem, I don’t know.
        Latest version is now uploaded.

• andre says:

Still doesn’t work.

• dougaj4 says:

The only other possibility is that being connected to the “Insider” updates might be causing the problem. I’ll copy to another machine and try saving from that, but not tonight.
          I’ll post a message here when its updated.
          Thanks for your feedback.

2. David, Lim (Korea) says: