- Time in hours and minutes between two dates
- Commenting a block of code in VBA
- Using Goal Seek on Multiple Cells
- Weighted Least Squares Regression, using Excel, VBA, Alglib and Python
- Using LINEST for non-linear curve fitting
- Fitting high order polynomials
- Cubic Splines
- Lateral pile analyis with PY curves ...
- Installing Adobe Reader non-DC version.
- Solving Quadratic, Cubic, Quartic and higher order equations; examples
vgmendes on LinEstGap with non-linear… dougaj4 on LinEstGap with non-linear… vgmendes on LinEstGap with non-linear… Stan on ALGLIB linear and polynomial f… dougaj4 on ALGLIB linear and polynomial f… S Rijdt on ALGLIB linear and polynomial f… dougaj4 on Fast Search Reminder Larry on Fast Search Reminder Fast Search Reminder… on Opening and searching pdf file… dougaj4 on Opening and searching pdf file… dougaj4 on Weighted Least Squares Regress… GP on Weighted Least Squares Regress… Kamran khan on Opening and searching pdf file… dougaj4 on 3D Frame Update angelgalvanc on 3D Frame Update
Tag Archives: Florence Cathedral
Earlier this year the on-line edition of National Geographic posted an article on: Mystery of Florence’s Cathedral Dome May Be Solved The wording of the article owes more to journalistic hyperbole than anything else, but it includes a link to an … Continue reading
On 28 July 1987 (close to 25 years ago) The New York Times Reported Cracks in a Great Dome in Florence May Point to Impending Disaster … but those caring for the dome worry that it has recently embarked on … Continue reading
This post is a continuation from The Dome of Santa Maria del Fiore in Florence Different sources give a wide variety of different dimensions for the dome, but there seems to be reasonable agreement that the “across flats” diameter of the … Continue reading