- Commenting a block of code in VBA
- Using Goal Seek on Multiple Cells
- Using LINEST for non-linear curve fitting
- The angle between two vectors, Python version
- Retrieving unique values from a range or array ...
- Downloads by category
- Fine as a Bee's wing
- Writing Arrays to the worksheet - VBA function
- Solving Quadratic, Cubic, Quartic and higher order equations; examples
- Fitting high order polynomials
Tag Archives: SI Units
Following comments at Eng-Tips I have added two examples with different procedures for evaluating ACI equations for the flexural tensile strength of concrete here.
The Units4Excel spreadsheet provides a number of functions to convert between different units and evaluate functions entered as text on the spreadsheet, taking account of the units of both the inputs and the results. The latest version can be downloaded from: … Continue reading