- Commenting a block of code in VBA
- Using Goal Seek on Multiple Cells
- Using LINEST for non-linear curve fitting
- The angle between two vectors, Python version
- Downloads by category
- Section Properties with MeshPY, including torsion and warping
- Fine as a Bee's wing
- Writing Arrays to the worksheet - VBA function
- Retrieving unique values from a range or array ...
- Fitting high order polynomials
Tag Archives: shear capacity
Following comments at Eng-Tips I have added two examples with different procedures for evaluating ACI equations for the flexural tensile strength of concrete here.
The Units4Excel spreadsheet provides a number of functions to convert between different units and evaluate functions entered as text on the spreadsheet, taking account of the units of both the inputs and the results. The latest version can be downloaded from: … Continue reading