- George Gently, Matty Groves, and Ebony Buckle
- Time in hours and minutes between two dates
- Solving Quadratic, Cubic, Quartic and higher order equations; examples
- Commenting a block of code in VBA
- Downloads by category
- Using Goal Seek on Multiple Cells
- The history of the theory of beam bending - Part 1
- Indexing NumPy arrays with floats ...
- Automatic download of csv files
- Drawing in Excel 7 - Creating drawings from coordinates
dougaj4 on 3D plots with the latest … 3D plots with the la… on 3D Matplotlib Plots in Ex… Suelio Josileissu on 3D plots with the latest … Installing Python an… on SectionProperties update 3 Dan & naD | Newt… on The Daily Mail Song dougaj4 on ULS Design Functions 2.13 Alvin on ULS Design Functions 2.13 Larry Schuster on Microsoft blocking VBA in down… dougaj4 on Downloads Sunny on Downloads dougaj4 on Section Properties with MeshPY… Alex on Section Properties with MeshPY… Alex on Section Properties with MeshPY… Installing PyPardiso… on Installing PyPardiso and speed… Installing PyPardiso… on Making Finite Element Analysis…
Tag Archives: Implied units
Following comments at Eng-Tips I have added two examples with different procedures for evaluating ACI equations for the flexural tensile strength of concrete here.
The Units4Excel spreadsheet provides a number of functions to convert between different units and evaluate functions entered as text on the spreadsheet, taking account of the units of both the inputs and the results. The latest version can be downloaded from: … Continue reading