- Time in hours and minutes between two dates
- Solving Quadratic, Cubic, Quartic and higher order equations; examples
- Using LINEST for non-linear curve fitting
- Commenting a block of code in VBA
- Drawing in Excel 7 - Creating drawings from coordinates
- Downloads by category
- Using Goal Seek on Multiple Cells
- Retrieving unique values from a range or array ...
- Weighted Least Squares Regression, using Excel, VBA, Alglib and Python
Benata on Ana Vidović mindOnion on Drawing a Buckyball in Ex… dougaj4 on Drawing a Buckyball in Ex… mindOnion on Drawing a Buckyball in Ex… mindOnion on Drawing in Excel 7 – Cre… Veronica Davenport on Asymmetric Catenary Function py_UMom spreadsheet… on More on combined shear and ben… Skip on xlwings – dataframes and… dougaj4 on xlwings – dataframes and… More on combined she… on RC Design Functions 9.03; comp… skip on xlwings – dataframes and… skip on mpmath for Excel dougaj4 on mpmath for Excel skip on mpmath for Excel dougaj4 on Composite Beam Spreadsheet Upd…
Tag Archives: Implied units
Following comments at Eng-Tips I have added two examples with different procedures for evaluating ACI equations for the flexural tensile strength of concrete here.
The Units4Excel spreadsheet provides a number of functions to convert between different units and evaluate functions entered as text on the spreadsheet, taking account of the units of both the inputs and the results. The latest version can be downloaded from: … Continue reading