- Time in hours and minutes between two dates
- Commenting a block of code in VBA
- Using Goal Seek on Multiple Cells
- Weighted Least Squares Regression, using Excel, VBA, Alglib and Python
- Passing variable argument lists from Excel to Python via xlwings
- Downloads by category
- Installing Adobe Reader non-DC version.
- Using LINEST for non-linear curve fitting
- Drawing in Excel 7 - Creating drawings from coordinates
- Two New Functions; Let and Lambda
dougaj4 on Daily Download 5: Frame A… robertocastanocrespo on Daily Download 5: Frame A… Rober on Daily Download 5: Frame A… dougaj4 on Deflections and Moments in Rec… debamita on Deflections and Moments in Rec… A Numpy trap –… on Using Numba with Excel and pyx… dougaj4 on ULS Design Functions upda… dougaj4 on ULS Design Functions upda… Benata on ULS Design Functions upda… Benata on ULS Design Functions upda… Benata on ULS Design Functions upda… dougaj4 on ULS Design Functions upda… Ata on ULS Design Functions upda… dougaj4 on ULS Design Functions upda… SHAMIL NURI on ULS Design Functions upda…
Tag Archives: EvalU
A few weeks ago a comment asked for guidance on finding the moment capacity of a reinforced concrete section. This post will look at finding the depth of the neutral axis (NA) in a rectangular section, with a single layer of … Continue reading
Following comments at Eng-Tips I have added two examples with different procedures for evaluating ACI equations for the flexural tensile strength of concrete here.
The Units4Excel spreadsheet provides a number of functions to convert between different units and evaluate functions entered as text on the spreadsheet, taking account of the units of both the inputs and the results. The latest version can be downloaded from: … Continue reading