This file and the associated file Trig.dll provide trigonometric and hyperbolic functions not provided in VBA.
The functions are provided in two formats, either operating on a single value, or as an array formula.
“Degree” versions are also provided of all the trigonometric functions.
All the functions may be used either in VBA or directly in the worksheet, but the native Excel functions will be faster for spreadsheet use where available.
To install simply copy the dll file to your Windows/System32 folder and open the Trig Funcs.xls or xlsb file.
- Commenting a block of code in VBA
- Using Goal Seek on Multiple Cells
- Weighted Least Squares Regression, using Excel, VBA, Alglib and Python
- Fitting high order polynomials
- Using LINEST for non-linear curve fitting
- Solving Quadratic, Cubic, Quartic and higher order equations; examples
- Cubic Splines
- Opening and searching pdf files from Excel
- Downloads by category
Rajesh M on Downloads dougaj4 on Downloads Rajesh M on Downloads dougaj4 on 3DFrame Ver 1.03 and Frame4 Ve… Tonny on 3DFrame Ver 1.03 and Frame4 Ve… Tonny on 3DFrame Ver 1.03 and Frame4 Ve… 64 bit Excel and the… on Strand7 API GetNode funct… wang on Daily Download 5: Frame A… dougaj4 on Daily Download 5: Frame A… wang on Daily Download 5: Frame A… Concrete 2019 — Newt… on Concrete 2019 Concrete 2019 — Newt… on Concrete 2019 excel1star on Dots and Crosses dougaj4 on Dots and Crosses dougaj4 on Using Alglib least-squares…