This file and the associated file Trig.dll provide trigonometric and hyperbolic functions not provided in VBA.
The functions are provided in two formats, either operating on a single value, or as an array formula.
“Degree” versions are also provided of all the trigonometric functions.
All the functions may be used either in VBA or directly in the worksheet, but the native Excel functions will be faster for spreadsheet use where available.
To install simply copy the dll file to your Windows/System32 folder and open the Trig Funcs.xls or xlsb file.
- Using Goal Seek on Multiple Cells
- Using LINEST for non-linear curve fitting
- Downloads by category
- Cubic Splines
- Solving Quadratic, Cubic, Quartic and higher order equations; examples
- Using Linest for non-linear curve fitting, examples, hints and warnings
- Commenting a block of code in VBA
- Arrays vs Collections vs Dictionary Objects (and Dictionary help)
- Fitting high order polynomials
sado on Reinforced Concrete Section An… dougaj4 on Drawing in Excel 7 – Cre… Section Properties w… on Downloads Charalampos Dala on Drawing in Excel 7 – Cre… dougaj4 on The Inverse Quadratic Method 3… Brent’s Method… on The Inverse Quadratic Method 3… dougaj4 on Downloads Hannah on Downloads dougaj4 on ConBeamU 4.13 metrox on ConBeamU 4.13 Austine Adah on The Inverse Quadratic Method 3… dougaj4 on RCInteract and RC Design Funct… Stephen on RCInteract and RC Design Funct… dougaj4 on Solving Quadratic, Cubic, Quar… dougaj4 on RCInteract and RC Design Funct…