This file and the associated file Trig.dll provide trigonometric and hyperbolic functions not provided in VBA.
The functions are provided in two formats, either operating on a single value, or as an array formula.
“Degree” versions are also provided of all the trigonometric functions.
All the functions may be used either in VBA or directly in the worksheet, but the native Excel functions will be faster for spreadsheet use where available.
To install simply copy the dll file to your Windows/System32 folder and open the Trig Funcs.xls or xlsb file.
- Time in hours and minutes between two dates
- Commenting a block of code in VBA
- Using Goal Seek on Multiple Cells
- Using LINEST for non-linear curve fitting
- Solving Quadratic, Cubic, Quartic and higher order equations; examples
- Weighted Least Squares Regression, using Excel, VBA, Alglib and Python
- Fitting high order polynomials
- Cubic Splines
- The angle between two vectors, in 2D or 3D
Stan on ALGLIB linear and polynomial f… dougaj4 on ALGLIB linear and polynomial f… S Rijdt on ALGLIB linear and polynomial f… dougaj4 on Fast Search Reminder Larry on Fast Search Reminder Fast Search Reminder… on Opening and searching pdf file… dougaj4 on Opening and searching pdf file… dougaj4 on Weighted Least Squares Regress… GP on Weighted Least Squares Regress… Kamran khan on Opening and searching pdf file… dougaj4 on 3D Frame Update angelgalvanc on 3D Frame Update More on Numba | Newt… on Making Finite Element Analysis… dougaj4 on Writing Arrays to the workshee… Jorge on Writing Arrays to the workshee…