This file and the associated file Trig.dll provide trigonometric and hyperbolic functions not provided in VBA.
The functions are provided in two formats, either operating on a single value, or as an array formula.
“Degree” versions are also provided of all the trigonometric functions.
All the functions may be used either in VBA or directly in the worksheet, but the native Excel functions will be faster for spreadsheet use where available.
To install simply copy the dll file to your Windows/System32 folder and open the Trig Funcs.xls or xlsb file.
- Using Goal Seek on Multiple Cells
- Downloads by category
- Cubic Splines
- Commenting a block of code in VBA
- Weighted Least Squares Regression, using Excel, VBA, Alglib and Python
- Daily Download 8: Drawing in Excel
- The angle between two vectors, Python version
- Solving Quadratic, Cubic, Quartic and higher order equations; examples
- Using LINEST for non-linear curve fitting
Bouarfa Mahi on Using the AlgLib ODE (Runge-Ku… dougaj4 on Using the AlgLib ODE (Runge-Ku… Bouarfa Mahi on Using the AlgLib ODE (Runge-Ku… Larry on Scarborough Fair g2-9ed9acc685824c666… on Scarborough Fair Daniel Crotzer on About Newton Excel Bach More SciPy Solvers |… on xlwSciPy update for Python… Graeme Dennes on Numerical Integration; Tanh-Si… Paul on Numerical Integration; Tanh-Si… Graeme Dennes on Numerical Integration; Tanh-Si… Paul on Numerical Integration; Tanh-Si… Paris Altidis on Numerical Integration; Tanh-Si… Erik Wynn on Cubic Splines dougaj4 on Cubic Splines Erik Wynn on Cubic Splines