This file and the associated file Trig.dll provide trigonometric and hyperbolic functions not provided in VBA.
The functions are provided in two formats, either operating on a single value, or as an array formula.
“Degree” versions are also provided of all the trigonometric functions.
All the functions may be used either in VBA or directly in the worksheet, but the native Excel functions will be faster for spreadsheet use where available.
To install simply copy the dll file to your Windows/System32 folder and open the Trig Funcs.xls or xlsb file.
- Time in hours and minutes between two dates
- Commenting a block of code in VBA
- Arrays vs Collections vs Dictionary Objects (and Dictionary help)
- Cubic Splines
- Weighted Least Squares Regression, using Excel, VBA, Alglib and Python
- Using LINEST for non-linear curve fitting
- Beam actions and deflections by Macaulay's Method
- Using Linest for non-linear curve fitting, examples, hints and warnings
- Fitting high order polynomials
- Using Goal Seek on Multiple Cells