This file and the associated file Trig.dll provide trigonometric and hyperbolic functions not provided in VBA.
The functions are provided in two formats, either operating on a single value, or as an array formula.
“Degree” versions are also provided of all the trigonometric functions.
All the functions may be used either in VBA or directly in the worksheet, but the native Excel functions will be faster for spreadsheet use where available.
To install simply copy the dll file to your Windows/System32 folder and open the Trig Funcs.xls or xlsb file.
- Time in hours and minutes between two dates
- Using LINEST for non-linear curve fitting
- Using Goal Seek on Multiple Cells
- Commenting a block of code in VBA
- Downloads by category
- Section Properties with MeshPY, including torsion and warping
- Cubic Splines
- ULS design of reinforced concrete to AS 3600 and ACI 318
- Weighted Least Squares Regression, using Excel, VBA, Alglib and Python
- Installing Adobe Reader non-DC version.
dougaj4 on Downloads Jose on Downloads SectionProperties up… on Section Properties with MeshPY… dougaj4 on Beam geometric non-linear… dougaj4 on Non linear regression –… Torben Jensen on Non linear regression –… robertocastanocrespo on Beam geometric non-linear… dougaj4 on Cubic Splines Amar Khalifeh on Cubic Splines dougaj4 on Finding square roots … Juggler_IN on Finding square roots … dougaj4 on Tanh-Sinh Quadrature v. 5… metroxx on Tanh-Sinh Quadrature v. 5… dougaj4 on Tanh-Sinh Quadrature v. 5… metroxx on Tanh-Sinh Quadrature v. 5…