This file and the associated file Trig.dll provide trigonometric and hyperbolic functions not provided in VBA.
The functions are provided in two formats, either operating on a single value, or as an array formula.
“Degree” versions are also provided of all the trigonometric functions.
All the functions may be used either in VBA or directly in the worksheet, but the native Excel functions will be faster for spreadsheet use where available.
To install simply copy the dll file to your Windows/System32 folder and open the Trig Funcs.xls or xlsb file.
- Commenting a block of code in VBA
- Using Goal Seek on Multiple Cells
- Solving Quadratic, Cubic, Quartic and higher order equations; examples
- Using LINEST for non-linear curve fitting
- Cubic Splines
- The angle between two vectors, Python version
- Fitting high order polynomials
- Fine as a Bee's wing
- Solving cubic and quartic equations with Excel
- Drawing in Excel 7 - Creating drawings from coordinates
Tony on Transfer of arrays to/from Pyt… Suelio Josileissu on Using Redim and 3DFrame dougaj4 on 2 more Moves Through the … Larry on 2 more Moves Through the … Joan Gonzalez on Converting from global to loca… dougaj4 on Time in hours and minutes betw… dougaj4 on Time in hours and minutes betw… Jeff Weir on Time in hours and minutes betw… Doug Glancy on Time in hours and minutes betw… 2 more Moves Through… on More moves through the fa… audeser on Daily Download 9: Animation in… audeser on Daily Download 9: Animation in… audeser on Daily Download 9: Animation in… dougaj4 on Daily Download 9: Animation in… dougaj4 on Reinforced Concrete – UL…