This file and the associated file Trig.dll provide trigonometric and hyperbolic functions not provided in VBA.
The functions are provided in two formats, either operating on a single value, or as an array formula.
“Degree” versions are also provided of all the trigonometric functions.
All the functions may be used either in VBA or directly in the worksheet, but the native Excel functions will be faster for spreadsheet use where available.
To install simply copy the dll file to your Windows/System32 folder and open the Trig Funcs.xls or xlsb file.
- Commenting a block of code in VBA
- Downloads by category
- Using Goal Seek on Multiple Cells
- Frame Analysis with Excel
- Solving Quadratic, Cubic, Quartic and higher order equations; examples
- Cubic Splines
- Taming Symbols in Excel
- Weighted Least Squares Regression, using Excel, VBA, Alglib and Python
- Using LINEST for non-linear curve fitting
- The angle between two vectors, Python version
Python optional argu… on Using Python optional argument… Bill Harvey on Units4Excel Update dougaj4 on Units4Excel Update Bill Harvey on Units4Excel Update dougaj4 on Units4Excel Update Bill Harvey on Units4Excel Update Units4Excel Update |… on Extracting text from an Intern… dougaj4 on Using LinEst() on data with… More on RC design of… on Reinforced Concrete Design for… AndyF83 on Using LinEst() on data with… dougaj4 on Extracting text from an Intern… Kirby on Extracting text from an Intern… Extracting text from… on Evaluating text with units and… dougaj4 on Deflections and Moments in Rec… Kaushal on Deflections and Moments in Rec…